When you need plumbing repairs, maintenance, and installations, you need trusted professionals to get the job done. Call our Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter plumbers for appointments in the Phoenix Metro Area. Our experts can handle everything from tankless water heater installations to repiping services. We offer fast services.
Read our testimonials to see why our customers trust us when they need plumbing services in Fountain Hills, AZ, and The Valley.
Proudly Service Fountain Hills & Surrounding Areas
We provide complete, quality plumbing services to the following areas:
- Fountain Hills
- Paradise Valley
- Rio Verde
- Eagle Mountain
- McCormick Ranch
- Gainey Ranch
Why Burst Pipes Require Emergency Repairs
When a pipe bursts at a house, it requires emergency repairs. Letting these problems go for even a few extra hours can result in major water damage. If this happens, it can cause expensive repairs to fix the pipe and even risk a household’s health if mold or mildew develops.
Instead, homeowners should schedule emergency repairs at the first signs of a burst pipe to avoid having hundreds of gallons of water filling up their house – wrecking flooring, drywall, electrical systems, furniture, and more.
Drain Cleaning Services: What to Expect
When you book drain cleaning services at your home in Fountain Hills, AZ, and The Valley, you can expect our plumbers at Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter to do the following:
- Gather background information about your home and plumbing system. Find out what other plumbing issues you’ve encountered or how often you experience clogs.
- Tell you exactly what they will be doing – from locating the clog and understanding the severity of removing it.
- Find the clog in your system. This may call for video inspection services to find the clog and determine the cause accurately.
- Figure out which equipment to use to unclog the blockage.
- Remove the clog in your drainage system.
- Once all the debris and other blockages are removed, our technicians will run water through your drains to ensure the water flows properly and the clog is removed entirely.
- Before our experts leave your premises, they might do another video camera inspection to make sure the blockage has been completely removed.
Contact Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter to learn about our financing options when you need repairs before payday.
Ways to Avoid Common Plumbing Problems
Plumbing problems can occur at any time for a variety of reasons. Some of the most common issues our plumbers encounter in Maricopa County are:
- Clogged drains and toilets: Only flush waste and toilet paper down your toilet. Install a hair catcher in your shower and bathtub to catch hair before it forms clogs down your drains.
- Leaky faucets: Take care when turning the faucet on and off to avoid using too much force.
- Water heaters: Schedule annual maintenance on your unit to check the components, valves, pressure, and other issues.
- Low water pressure: Use a filtration system to remove minerals from your pipes to avoid buildup in your pipes.