Plumbing Services in Tempe, AZ
Is a slow-draining sink getting worse and worse, leaving standing water in your sink while you brush your teeth or wash your hands? You may have a clogged drain. Get professional help to remove the blockage accurately. Call our experts at Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter for emergency plumbing repairs in Tempe, AZ.
Available 24 hours a day, we proudly provide plumbing services to Tempe, AZ, including:
- Commercial plumbing repairs.
- Water heaters.
- Tankless water heaters.
- Sump pump services.
- Slab leak repairs.
- Rooter services.
- Clogged toilet repairs.
- Water filtration services.
- Burst pipe repairs.
We value our customers’ feedback! Read our testimonials to find out what they think of our work.
Common Plumbing Disasters
Plumbing issues can happen at any time for various reasons. Some of the most common plumbing problems our experts encounter in Tempe, AZ, include:
- Burst pipes: A broken pipe is one of the most severe plumbing emergencies, as it can cause massive flooding in your house.
- Leaky faucets: Continuous dripping can cause water damage, mold, and mildew.
- Clogged sinks: If your sinks are not draining or are overflowing, it is important to schedule service as soon as possible to avoid further damage.
- Clogged garbage disposal: If you put something you weren’t supposed to down your garbage disposal, and now it’s blocked, you need an expert technician to get rid of the blockage before it starts to smell.
- Clogged toilets: These items can create an unpleasant and unsanitary mess in your home, and if too much water accumulates, they can even cause damage to your flooring.
- Malfunctioning water heater: If your water heater breaks and you don’t have hot water, our experts can help. They will check your unit and fix it so you can have hot water again. If your unit is leaking, it’s important to schedule emergency services.
- Backed-up sewer system: If your sewer system gets backed up, it can be a major emergency. It’s messy and smelly; plus, it can even be a health risk for your family. If this happens, you need to get emergency assistance as soon as possible.
Water Heater Maintenance: Clean Your Tank
Regularly clean your tank to remove sediment and buildups to keep your water heater working correctly. A Tempe, AZ, plumber can correctly perform these services.
During an appointment, you can expect them to:
- Remove the drain valve and insert a brush into the tank. Next, they will use a brush to clean the tank’s bottom and sides by scraping them.
- Once the debris is removed, a bucket will be positioned beneath the drain opening. The tank will then be rinsed with water to get rid of any residue that was cleaned from the bottom and sides. The water will continue to run until it is clean and clear.
In addition to these water heater maintenance tasks, our residential plumbing contractors at Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter provide electric water heater and gas water heater services and perform hot water tank replacements and leaking water heater repairs.
We also provide instant hot water heater repairs, tankless water heater installations, and point of use water heater services.
We understand that unexpected plumbing repairs might be outside your budget. Ask us about our financing services!
Tips To Avoid Clogged Drains
The easiest way to treat a clogged drain is to avoid it. Our plumbers at our drain cleaning company recommend preventing clogged drains by following these tips:
- To prevent clogs, avoid putting garden debris such as dead leaves, twigs, and grass in your drains.
- It’s best not to pour oily or greasy foods down the drain. This includes cooking oil, fat, and similar substances.
- Hair can trap other debris that leads to clogs. Install a drain screen to collect hair and prevent clogs.
- Using a drain strainer is essential to avoid any food blockages in your garbage disposal.
When you need clogged drain repairs in Tempe, AZ, call our experts at Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter.
Recent Jobs and Reviews in Tempe, AZ
For water heater maintenance and commercial plumbing repairs, call Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter at 480-837-9422 for appointments in Maricopa County. We only hire reliable technicians.