News & Media

water heater

Need a Water Heater Replacement? Signs to Watch For

Signs to Schedule a Water Heater Installation Although replacing a water heater is rarely on a homeowner’s to-do list, it’s essential to schedule one quickly to avoid major inconveniences. Households depend on functioning water heaters to provide hot water for bathing, cooking, laundry, and other daily tasks. There are numerous signs homeowners can watch for […]

wet floor

Prevent the Common Causes of Burst Pipes With These Pro Tips

How Homeowners Can Avoid Burst Pipes When a pipe bursts, it can quickly cause massive water damage to a home. This can leave homeowners scrambling to call for emergency plumbing repairs, stop the water, clean up the mess, and assess the damage. Fortunately, homeowners can help prevent burst pipes in their homes by preventing some […]

What’s The Difference Between Soft And Hard Water And How To Treat It

About 70% of the earth’s surface is covered in water, and 97% of that is salt water. The remaining 3% is freshwater; two-thirds of that is frozen in glaciers or otherwise unavailable for human use. That leaves only 1% of the world’s water available for us to use. Water is classified as hard or soft […]

6 Tips On How To Avoid Water Damage In Your Home

The threat of water damage in your home can be quite scary, especially if you have not taken the right preventative measures to protect yourself. Luckily, with a little knowledge and preparation, you can ensure that your home stays dry and free from any potential damage. Here are some 6-tips to help you avoid water […]

The Many Benefits Of A Tankless Water Heater

Tankless water heaters are gaining popularity in Fountain Hills, AZ because of their efficiency in water heating. They heat water on demand without wasting energy that you don’t require. The traditional water heaters heat the entire tank even when you don’t require hot water. That’s energy wastage because the heater has to reheat the water when […]

The 7 Most Common Causes Of Toilet Problems

When it pertains to domestic plumbing troubles, nothing is more inconvenient than a damaged or malfunctioning toilet. Toilet troubles can not only cause your utility expenses to increase, but they can also make visiting the bathroom a misery. To keep your toilet from breaking, you should know some of the most common reasons for toilet […]