When you have a leaky faucet or a malfunctioning water heater, you need to schedule plumbing repairs quickly. The sooner you have a plumber inspect the issue and repair it, the faster you can restore safety to your house and prevent excessive water damage. Call Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter for emergency plumbing repairs in CopperWynd, AZ. We are available 24 hours a day for your convenience.
We love hearing from our customers. Read our testimonials to find out what they think of our plumbing services.
We provide quality plumbing services to CopperWynd, including:
- Commercial plumbing
- Burst pipe repair
- Drain cleaning
- Water line repair and installations
- Repiping services
- Water leak detection and repair
- Tankless water heater repairs
- Tankless water heater installations
- Water heater installations
- Water heater repairs
Why an Issue With Your Main Water Line Is a Plumbing Emergency
If you have a leak, defect, or other problem with your main water line, it’s essential to schedule urgent repairs immediately. An issue with your line can quickly turn into a plumber emergency because the water line plays a pivotal role in providing water for your household.
Any problems with the main water line can require emergency repairs because:
- It can cause a disruption with the water supply to all plumbing fixtures and appliances
- It can put your house at risk for water damage
- It can cause health and sanitation concerns for your family without access to clean running water
- It can quickly turn into a major issue, even if it starts out as a small defect in the line
If you need main water line repairs, call our experts at Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter for appointments.
Equipment Plumbers Use During Drain Cleaning Services
When residential plumbing contractors perform drain cleaning services, they use a variety of specialized tools to accurately and completely remove blockages from the drains. Some types of equipment they might use can include:
- These are best used for clogs in the sink, toilet, and bathtub.
- These can be both electric and manual. They have flexible cables with a coiled end that can break through blockages.
- Hydro jetting. This is used to remove grease, mineral buildup, tree roots, and other large, tough clogs.
- Video inspection equipment. This helps plumbers identify the location and extent of a clog in the plumbing system.
When you need clogged drain repairs, call our top-ranked drain cleaning company!
Contact us today to learn about our financing options. We have solutions to help make paying for unexpected plumbing repairs easier.
Types of Homes That Are Best For Tankless Water Heaters
When scheduling a water heater replacement, you need to decide if you want to install an energy-efficient tankless water heater or a traditional hot water heater tank. When determining if an on-demand system is right for your house, it’s essential to consider these criteria experts recommend:
- Small to medium-sized homes, as getting rid of the large storage tank can be most beneficial in smaller homes.
- Homes with low hot water demands, or small families.
- Energy-efficient homes.
- Homes that often experience multiple showers or plumbing appliances being used at once.
- Homes in warm climates.
- Homes with natural gas.
If you need tankless water heater installations, hot water heater tank replacements, water heater repairs, or replacements, call our plumbers. You can also call us for complete electric water heater and gas water heater services. We perform hot water heater repairs, water heater maintenance, hot water tank replacement, instant hot water services, and tankless water heater services.