Plumbing Services in Rio Verde, AZ
Do you need to replace your plumbing fixtures, install a new bathroom sink, or unclog your drains? You need a professional plumber to perform installations and repairs. Call our experts at Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter for appointments in Rio Verde, AZ.
Our background-checked and drug-tested plumbers can handle all of your plumbing services in The Valley. Available 24 hours a day from Mondays to Saturdays, we proudly provide plumbing services to Rio Verde, AZ, including:
- Water heaters.
- Tankless water heaters.
- Sump pump services.
- Clogged toilet repairs.
- Slab leak repairs.
- Rooter services.
- Water filtration services.
- Burst pipe repairs.
- Commercial plumbing repairs.
Why do your neighbors in Rio Verde, AZ, call us when they need plumbing repairs? Read our testimonials to find out!
Ways Plumbers Repair Leaky Pipes
A leaky pipe can be a nuisance for your entire household. It can cause an annoying dripping sound, lead to water damage, and even result in potential health issues. To avoid problems, you should have your pipe repaired by an expert like the Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter team.
Some methods plumbers use to repair pipes in Rio Verde, AZ, include:
- Use epoxy putty: This adhesive substance that hardens at room temperature can be used by a plumber to seal a leak. It’s important to note that this solution may only be temporary and should be used with caution by technicians.
- Apply tape: You can also put a special pipe repair tape to the leaking area. However, like epoxy putty, it might only work as a temporary fix in some situations.
- Patch the pipe: Plumbers may repair small leaks by covering the damaged area of the pipe with a patch.
- Replace the pipe: When dealing with a leaky pipe, plumbers opt to replace the damaged section for a long-lasting solution.
Drain Cleaning Services: How Often Should They Be Performed?
Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter professionals recommend cleaning your drains regularly to remove blockages and help prevent clogs.
During these services, plumbers will remove sediment and other buildups to keep water flowing as expected. They will also inspect pipes for any defects or problems that need repair. Having these services performed can help prevent leaks or emergency repairs later.
Typically, a drain cleaning company recommends having cleaning services performed at least once a year. However, you should have them performed sooner if you notice a blockage or other problems that require clogged drain repairs.
Are emergency plumbing repairs outside your budget right now? Ask us about our financing services!
Recent Jobs and Reviews in Rio Verde, AZ
Job Locations and Reviews
Water heater with expansion tank
Installation of a new toilet
When you need rooter services or water heater maintenance, call Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter at 480-837-9422 for appointments in Maricopa County. We have A+-rated services.