If you have a dripping faucet, leaky pipe, or malfunctioning water heater, you need to have an experienced professional inspect the issue and repair it as soon as possible. The faster an expert can make the repairs, the more quickly the plumbing system will be up and running! Call Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter for emergency plumbing repairs in Gainey Ranch, AZ. We are available 24 hours a day.
Read our testimonials to find out why your neighbors in Pinal County call us when they need residential plumbing repairs.
We provide quality plumbing services to Gainey Ranch, including:
- Commercial plumbing
- Burst pipe repair
- Drain cleaning
- Water line repair and installations
- Repiping services
- Water leak detection and repair
- Water heater installations
- Water heater repairs
- Tankless water heater repairs
- Tankless water heater installations
Warning Signs of a Burst Pipe
A burst pipe can lead to a major plumbing emergency in your home. Before your house floods, there are some signs you can look out for for that may indicate a pipe is going to burst soon. Some symptoms can include:
- Unexplained water damage, water stains, damp spots on the walls and ceilings, discolored walls, and more.
- Decreased water pressure.
- Gurgling or banging sounds in your pipes.
- Unusually high water bills without a change in water usage.
- Growth of mold or mildew.
- Strange odors coming from your pipes.
- Signs of corrosion or rust in the pipes.
- Malfunctioning fixtures or appliances.
Types of Drain Clogs You Can Remove on Your Own
While large or complicated drain blockages need to be removed by an expert, there are numerous types of smaller clogs that you can remove on your own. Some of these can include:
- Hair clogs
- Grease or cooking oil clogs
- Food particle blockages
- Toilet clogs
- Small foreign objects, if within reach
- Clogs in P-Traps
- Mineral deposits
If you are unable to remove the clogs or fix a blocked drain on your own, it’s essential to call our plumbers at Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter to schedule clogged drain repairs with our drain cleaning company.
Ask about our financing options, and make paying for your plumbing repairs a breeze.
What To Ask Before Installing a Tankless Water Heater
Installing a new tankless water heater in your house requires ensuring you are buying the right system and have all of the information you need to make the installation a success. Our residential plumbing contractors recommend asking the following questions to ensure you’re buying the right unit:
- Is my house right for an on-demand water heater?
- What size of point of use unit do I need?
- How should I prepare for the installation?
- How long will the installation take?
- What is the Energy Efficiency rating?
- Do I need to install venting?
- What maintenance do I need to perform?
If you need tankless water heater installations, water heater repairs or replacements, call our plumbers. You can also call us for complete electric water heater and gas water heater services. We perform hot water heater repairs, water heater maintenance, hot water tank replacement, instant hot water services, and tankless water heater services.