Do you need a water heater replacement or a clogged drain repaired? You need to call the local plumbing company you can trust. Book an appointment with our experts at Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter. We offer complete plumbing services to McCormick Ranch, AZ, from repiping services to clogged toilet repairs. We provide fast services!
We proudly provide plumbing services to McCormick Ranch, AZ, including:
- Commercial plumbing repairs.
- Water heaters.
- Tankless water heaters.
- Water filtration services.
- Slab leak repairs.
- Rooter services.
- Clogged toilet repairs.
- Burst pipe repairs.
- Sump pump services.
Why call us when you need plumbing repairs? Read our testimonials to find out.
How Long Do Water Heaters Typically Last?
When you replace a water heater at your house, you can rest assured it will last a long time. However, it will not last forever.
The lifespan of electric systems typically ranges from 10 to 20 years, whereas gas-powered units may have a shorter lifespan. Of course, some factors can impact this timeline, including the unit’s make and model, the water quality in your home, how often it is used, and how well it is maintained.
Call our residential plumbing contractors at Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter when you need to schedule a water heater installation or need help selecting a water heater for your home.
You can also call us for complete electric water heaters and gas water heater services. We perform hot water heater repairs, water heater maintenance, hot water tank replacement, instant hot water services, tankless water heater installations, and other services.
Common Sump Pump Problems You Need to Repair Immediately
When heavy storms hit the McCormick Ranch, AZ, area, your house could soon be underwater. If there is standing water in your home, you could be facing a plumbing emergency.
You can avoid these problems by installing a sump pump. These systems work to keep water out of your house. However, if it malfunctions, the water could find its way into your home.
The most common issues you might experience with your sump pump system include:
- Power failures: If your power fails during severe storms, your system will become non-functional, putting you at risk of flooding. To avoid this situation, it is advisable to have a backup battery system set up.
- Float valve issues: To prevent more serious issues, make sure that your float valve is clear of any blockages.
- Underpowered pumps: Having an HVAC system that is not properly sized for your property can result in it not functioning correctly. To rectify this issue, consider having a new system installed.
- Frozen or clogged discharge pipe: Make sure the discharge pipes are clean and adequately working to help prevent more significant issues.
- Worn-out pump motors: If your system’s engine becomes worn, it is recommended to seek guidance from a professional to determine whether your unit needs to be replaced.
Are emergency plumbing repairs not in your budget right now? Learn about our financing options.
Signs You Need Professional Drain Cleaning Services
Does a clogged drain have you showering in ankle-high water? You can avoid this by scheduling drain cleaning services with Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter at the first signs of the following problems:
- Slow drains: If you see that your drains are not draining as quickly as they usually do, it might be a sign that there is a blockage forming, the pipes have narrowed due to the mineral or grease accumulation, or the grading of your drainage system is not correct.
- Recurring clogs: If your drains are clogged again after a recent cleaning, this could indicate that the blockage was not fully removed. In this case, it may be necessary to hire a plumber to properly clean your drains.
- Multiple drains that are clogged at the same time: A possible sign of a substantial blockage in your main line is when different drains are clogged simultaneously.
- Foul odor: If an unpleasant smell emanates from your drains, it could be caused by either food lodged in the drain or a significant problem with your sewer line.
- Flooding: Water in your basement or near a floor drain could mean a clog, which could lead to contaminated water on your floor.
When you need services from McCormick Ranch, AZ’s top drain cleaning company, call our plumbers at Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter.