A plumbing issue at your house must be repaired quickly to avoid water damage and other problems. The longer these problems persist, the higher your risk for significant issues. Call our experts at Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter for appointments in Firerock, AZ.
Our team provides fast services to get your plumbing systems up and running again quickly. We proudly offer plumbing services to Firerock, AZ, including:
- Commercial plumbing repairs.
- Water heaters.
- Tankless water heaters.
- Sump pump services.
- Slab leak repairs.
- Rooter services.
- Clogged toilet repairs.
- Water filtration services.
- Burst pipe repairs.
Read our testimonials to discover why your Maricopa County neighbors trust us with plumbing repairs.
Plumbing Emergencies: Problems Caused by Leaky Pipes
If there’s a leak at your Firerock, AZ, house, it’s essential to schedule emergency plumbing repairs to repair it quickly and avoid water damage. Some potential problems can include:
- Your residence and yard can experience flooding.
- Your house can suffer significant destruction to its interior and exterior.
- The presence of mold, mildew, bacteria, or a damaged sewer line can pose health hazards.
- There can be further potential damage to your pipes.
- Your entire household may be at risk due to electrical shortages.
- Your water bills may have gone up.
What You Need To Know About Tankless Water Heaters
When installing an on-demand water heater to replace a traditional hot water heater tank system, it’s essential to know what to expect during installation. Some crucial items Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter techs want you to be aware of include:
- Cost: At first, this system might cost more than a regular one. But over time, the energy savings can make up for the initial cost and even surpass it.
- Installation: Hire an experienced professional for installation, as it requires extensive piping, proper venting, and electrical expertise.
- Buildup: To prevent corrosion and mineral buildup, it’s important to flush the unit every six months. Talk to your plumber to find out what maintenance tasks you need to do.
- Overload: If the heater is not appropriately sized, it can lead to an overload of the product.
When you need to schedule a tankless water heater installation, water heater maintenance, hot water heater repairs, hot water tank replacements, and leaking water heater repairs in Firerock, AZ, call our plumbers at Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter.
We service both electric water heater and gas water heater services. We also provide instant hot water system repairs and point of use water heater services.
Don’t wait to schedule plumbing repairs until they fit into your budget. Ask us about our financing services!
When To Call a Plumber to Unclog Your Toilet
A clogged toilet can cause major problems for your household in Firerock, AZ. While you can remove most clogs on your own with a plunger, it’s essential to call a residential plumbing contractor for help if it’s a severe blockage.
You should call a drain cleaning company in the following situations:
- If you’ve tried to unclog it on your own and it’s still blocked.
- If you’re concerned you will wreck your toilet or plumbing system in attempting to remove the blockage yourself.
- If you think the issue is more extensive than just a clogged toilet.
It would be wise to have a professional plumber take a look at your system to diagnose and resolve the issue. Call our experts at Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter for clogged toilet repairs and complete drain cleaning services.