A significant plumbing emergency requires immediate action to repair the problem quickly and limit the water damage to your home. When you need plumbing repairs, call our experts at Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter for appointments in Gilbert, AZ.
Leaving major plumbing issues – like a burst pipe or a malfunctioning water heater – can disrupt your household and risk your family’s health. So call us immediately! We bring more than 30 years of experience to every job.
When you need burst pipe services, call our experts for appointments in Gilbert, AZ, and the East Valley.
Most Common Plumbing Emergencies
While plumbing emergencies can happen anytime, there are some common problems our emergency plumbers encounter in Gilbert, AZ. These can include:
- Burst Pipes: These can be due to freezing temperatures, excessive water pressure, or aging pipes.
- Sewer Backups: This can lead to health hazards, so taking immediate action is essential.
- Clogged Drains: Blocked drains can cause flooding or slow drainage.
- Overflowing Toilet: This can cause water damage and health issues and inconvenience your household.
- Water Heater Failure: Water heater problems can leave your house without hot water, which can be a nuisance and potentially dangerous.
- Gas Leaks: These require immediate action to avoid major risks like fires and explosions.
- Leaking Fixtures or Pipes: Leaks from faucets, toilets, or pipes can cause significant water damage if fixed after a while.
- Blocked Sewer Lines: A blocked sewer line may result in multiple drains in the house to back up and needs to be repaired by a professional.
Signs You Need Emergency Rooter Services
How do you know when you need emergency rooter services in Gilbert, AZ? Some issues that require immediate action are:
- Multiple clogged drains at the same time.
- Slow draining sinks, showers, bathtubs, or toilets.
- Gurgling or bubbling sounds coming from the pipes.
- Sewage backups or overflows in sinks and toilets.
- Foul odors coming from drains.
- Standing water in your yard near the sewer line.
- Increasing water bills without a change in water usage.
- Tree roots near the sewer line.
When you have a tough pipe blockage, immediately call Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter experts for hydro jetting.
Issues That Need Emergency Repairs Vs. Standard Repairs
When a plumbing issue occurs at your house, it can be difficult to determine if you need emergency repairs or standard fixes. The plumbers at Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter have provided the following guidelines:
- You should call for emergency repairs if you have a major issue like a burst pipe, sewage backups, gas leaks, major water leaks, failing water heater, and other problems that immediately threaten your household’s health and safety.
- You should schedule a regular appointment if you have a non-urgent need, like routine maintenance, installing a new plumbing fixture, drain cleaning services, minor repairs, and other issues.
If you’re unsure if you need emergency plumbing repairs, call our reliable plumbers at Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter!