Is your water heater working correctly? You might need water heater testing. This will reveal issues with your system that need to be repaired or can signal your system needs to be replaced. Call Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter for appointments in Gilbert, AZ. We are available 24 hours a day!
Do you need water heater replacements in Gilbert and the East Valley? Call us for services!
When To Schedule Water Heater Inspections
How do you know when you need water heater inspections? You should schedule these tests at the following times:
- Annual maintenance to have your unit checked at least once a year.
- Seasonal checkup to have it examined before colder temperatures arrive.
- After your unit is installed to ensure it’s operating correctly.
- Before your warranty expires to identify any issues before the warranty ends.
- Changes in your water quality, such as rusty or discolored water.
- Signs of issues with your water heater, including leaks, noises, inconsistent performance, and more.
Problems Plumbers Identify During Water Heater Inspections
During water heater inspections, plumbers can identify numerous potential issues with your unit. These can include:
- Leaks or signs of moisture
- Temperature or pressure setting issues
- Faulty anode rods
- Problems with the pilot light
- Issues with the valves and other components
- Gas leaks, if it’s a gas water heater
- Faulty safety measures, such as gas shut-off valves, or pressure relief valves
- Age-related problems with the unit
Do you need water heater repairs? Call our experts to schedule an appointment.
What To Ask During Water Heater Inspections?
During a water heater inspection, a plumber will perform tests on your water heater, but it also gives you the chance to ask experts key questions about your system. Some questions we recommend you ask are:
- What is the condition of the water heater?
- Are there signs of leaks?
- Are there signs of corrosion?
- Is my system safe to operate?
- Do I have a valid warranty on the unit?
- What maintenance should I be performing on the system?
- How efficient is the water heater?
- Are there repairs needed on my unit?