Is it time to install a new kitchen sink or faucet to update the look and feel of your house? It’s essential to hire the pros to do the work. Plumbers can correctly install the fixtures to ensure they work properly and do not leak. Call Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter for appointments in Gilbert, AZ. We offer affordable pricing!
When you suspect you have a slab leak, call our experts for services in Gilbert, AZ, and The East Valley.
When To Replace Your New Kitchen Sink
When trying to determine if you need kitchen sink installations, kitchen sink replacements, or kitchen sink repairs, our plumbers recommend watching for the following signs:
- The sink is outdated and no longer matches the style of your kitchen.
- It’s not a functional design for your home.
- The sink has limescale buildup from hard water that’s causing stains.
- The sink is leaking, causing water damage to your cabinets and counter.
- It has cracks that are causing water damage.
- The clogged kitchen sink or sink drain needs major repairs.
Ways To Avoid Leaky Faucet Repairs
Have you started to notice a slow drip from your kitchen faucet? While this might seem like just an annoyance, it can soon turn into a larger problem that needs to be repaired. To avoid risks of water damage, you can try to avoid leaks by following these tips:
- Schedule regular maintenance visits with a professional. They will be able to determine if you need to replace your faucet.
- Seek professional assistance to ensure your water pressure is at the correct level.
- Invest in a water softener to prevent the accumulation of hard water deposits.
Schedule kitchen plumbing repairs and kitchen sink replacements with our experts at Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter. We can handle all of your repairs and installations, including fixture replacement services and faucet repairs in Gilbert, AZ, and beyond.
Avoid flooding during the next major downpour. Contact Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter to schedule sump pump services.
Garbage Disposal Maintenance Tips
It’s essential to perform garbage disposal maintenance on the system to keep your garbage disposal working properly. Some tips our experts recommend following are:
- Refrain from disposing of tough food items such as corn husks and chicken bones.
- Avoid placing starchy foods, such as potatoes, into the disposal.
- While using the system, ensure water flows into the disposal and continue for a few seconds after turning it off.
- Maintain sharp blades by grinding ice in the disposal weekly.
- Clean your disposal using a mixture of baking soda, vinegar, and water.
- Freshen up your disposal by using lemons.