Frequently Asked Drain, Sewer & Plumbing Questions in Gilbert, AZ
When your water heater malfunctions, there are certain steps you can take to troubleshoot issues before scheduling professional repairs. Our experts recommend first checking the pilot light to ensure it’s still lit, seeing if the circuit breaker was tripped, and looking at the thermostat to see what temperature it’s at.
If these tips do not resolve the issue, then you need to schedule professional repairs.
If you notice your water pressure is lower than usual, it can signal there’s a problem with your plumbing system. Some possible problems can include:
- There are too many plumbing fixtures running at the same time.
- There are faulty fixtures, like showerheads or faucets.
- There is a broken pressure regulator. This is meant to stabilize the water pressure in your home.
- There are closed valves that are preventing your water supply from traveling through them.
- There are clogged pipes disrupting the water flow through the pipes.
If you are wondering if you need to schedule sewer or drain cleaning services at your house, it’s crucial to know the differences between them. The main difference between the two is where the clog is located.
Drain cleaning is focused on clogs within individual fixtures, while sewer cleaning targets clogs within the main sewer line that connects multiple drains and fixtures in your home. Both types of cleaning are important for maintaining a functional plumbing system and preventing backups, water damage, and other plumbing-related issues.
If you’re uncertain if a problem in your pipes can be resolved with trenchless pipe repairs, it’s important to understand what types of problems can be fixed with this method. Some problems that can be addressed include:
- Sewer or water line damage
- Reduced water flow
- Drainage issues
- Tree root invasions
- Aging pipes
To determine if your problem can be resolved with trenchless pipe repairs, ask our experts for help.
You should schedule drain cleaning services regularly to keep your pipes flowing properly. Some signs that can indicate you need services include if you have slow draining fixtures, recurring clogs, foul odors, backups or overflows, and odd sounds coming from the drains.
When you need drain cleaning services, call our plumbers at Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter.
It’s essential to have your sewer line repaired at the first signs of an issue. Some symptoms to watch for are:
- Frequent backups in your drains
- Sewage odors coming from the drains
- Slow draining plumbing fixtures
- Pooling water near drains and pipes
- Signs of water damage
- Rodent or insect infestations
- Tree root invasions
When you need plumbing repairs or replacements, call Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter at 480-712-1622 for appointments in Maricopa County. We offer A+-rated services.