Do you buy bottled water to ensure your family is drinking safe, healthy water? You can save money and avoid wasting plastic bottles by investing instead in residential water treatment services. Terating the water in your home can provide quality water to your household from the convenience of your faucets.
Call Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter for whole house water treatment systems services in Gilbert, AZ. We use the latest technology.
Improve your water quality by installing a reverse osmosis water system. Contact us for installations in Gilbert and The East Valley.
Types of Whole House Water Treatment Systems
When installing a whole house water treatment system, there are numerous options for your household. Some common types of systems include:
- Water softeners: These are used to remove hard minerals from water.
- Water filtration systems: These systems remove impurities and contaminants from the water, improving taste, odor, and overall water quality.
- Reverse osmosis systems: These remove a wide range of contaminants, including minerals, chemicals, bacteria, and viruses.
- UV water purifiers: These use ultraviolet light to disinfect water by neutralizing bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms.
- Water Conditioners: These use physical or electronic methods to alter the structure of minerals in water, reducing the effects of hardness without adding sodium.
- pH balancing systems: These adjust the pH of the water to a more neutral level, which can help improve the taste and reduce the corrosiveness of the water.
Benefits of Whole House Water Treatment Systems
Installing a whole house water treatment system can have many benefits for your household, including the following:
- Improving the water quality
- Providing healthier drinking water
- Improving the taste and odor of the water
- Reducing your household’s exposure to contaminants
- Protecting your appliances and plumbing fixtures
- Preventing staining of your appliances
- Making appliances more energy efficient
- Lowering maintenance costs
- Increasing your property value
Protect your appliances from hard water. Learn about our water softener services.
What To Expect During Water Treatment System Installations
When you schedule whole house water treatment systems replacements, you can expect technicians to perform numerous tasks, including the following:
- Perform a water quality inspection to determine the state of your water
- Make recommendations as to which system is right for your house
- Provide customized solutions as needed
- Plan out the process based on the location of the plumbing lines, space, and access points
- Install the system
- Test the system to make sure it’s working properly
- Teach you how to use and maintain the system