Does your aging water heater need to be replaced, or does your blocked drain need to be repaired? Schedule professional emergency plumbing repairs quickly. The experts can accurately diagnose the problem and repair it to limit the inconveniences to your family. Call Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter for appointments in Northgrove, AZ. We are available 24 hours a day.
We love hearing from our clients! Read our testimonials to find out why they call us when they need residential plumbing repairs.
We provide quality plumbing services to Northgrove, including:
- Commercial plumbing
- Water heater installations
- Water heater repairs
- Tankless water heater repairs
- Tankless water heater installations
- Water line repair and installations
- Repiping services
- Burst pipe repair
- Drain cleaning
- Water leak detection and repair
How Leaking Washing Machine Hoses Turn Into Plumbing Emergencies
A leak in your washing machine might not seem like a big deal, but it can quickly turn into a major plumbing emergency. This can lead to the following issues if it’s not repaired quickly:
- Water damage and flooding
- Structural damage
- Growth of mold and mildew
- Electrical hazards
- Slip and fall risks due to a wet area
- Malfunctioning washing machine
- Increase in utility bills
- And more
Avoid these problems by hiring an emergency plumber to quickly fix the problem.
How To Keep Hair From Causing Drain Clogs
Clogged drains can be caused by numerous issues. One of the main culprits can be hair. As hair falls down the drain while showering or bathing, it can cause clogs. You can prevent hair from forming blockages by:
- Using drain screens or strainers in the sinks, showers, and bathtubs
- Cleaning the drain screens regularly to remove hair
- Brushing your hair before showering to remove excess hair
- Using hair catchers over drains
- Tying your hair up while showering or bathing
- Performing regular drain maintenance and cleaning services
- Flushing the drains regularly with hot water, or baking soda and vinegar
When you need clogged drain repairs or drain cleaning services, call our drain cleaning company for appointments.
Do you need help paying for water heater replacements? We offer financing options to help you get the services you need when you need them!
Water Heater Too Hot? Some Potential Risks
Is the temperature of the water in your water heater too hot? This can lead to issues with your unit, and cause dangerous risks. Some results you might encounter are:
- Scalding and burning of your skin
- Higher utility bills
- Increased mineral deposits and sediment
- Corrosion in the tank
- Shortened lifespan of the water heater
- Increased risk of the pressure relief valve malfunctioning
- More wear and tear on your water heater
If you’re worried about the temperature of your water heater, call our residential plumbing contractors for water heater repair. You can also call us for complete electric water heater and gas water heater services. We perform hot water heater repairs, water heater maintenance, hot water tank replacement, instant hot water services, and tankless water heater services.