When you need emergency plumbing repairs at your house – including water heater replacements and clogged drain repairs – you need to book an appointment with a professional, experienced plumber. An expert will ensure the work gets done quickly and accurately. Call Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter for appointments in Las Sendas, AZ. We are available 24 hours a day!
We value our customers’ feedback. Read our testimonials to find out why they call our emergency plumbers when they need plumbing services in the East Valley.
We provide quality plumbing services to Las Sendas, including:
- Water heater installations
- Water heater repairs
- Tankless water heater repairs
- Tankless water heater installations
- Repiping services
- Burst pipe repair
- Water line repair and installations
- Drain cleaning
- Water leak detection and repair
- Commercial plumbing
Major Pipe Leaks That Cause Plumbing Emergencies
Do you have major leaks that need to be repaired? These are considered plumbing emergencies and must be addressed by residential plumbing contractors immediately. Some types of large leaks our experts often deal with include:
- Burst pipes, which can quickly result in a large amount of water in the home.
- Slab leaks (also known as foundation leaks), which occur in the foundation of a home.
- Water heater leak, which can result in a large amount of water in the house, wrecking flooring, and walls.
- Leaking washing machine hose, which can quickly flood the laundry area of a home.
- Leaking refrigerators, dishwashers, and other plumbing appliances that can cause damage to the areas around them.
- Overflowing toilets, which can cause water to flow onto the bathroom floor.
- Leaking bathtubs or showers, which can damage the flooring, walls, and other nearby items.
How To Prepare for Drain Cleaning Services
Our plumbers recommend scheduling regular drain cleaning services to keep your pipes flowing correctly. To prepare for these services, you should take the following steps:
- Clear the area around the drains
- Make sure the plumber has easy access to the drains
- Remove any valuables that are near the drains to ensure they’re not broken during the services
- Keep all pets away from the area
- Inform the plumber of any issues you’ve experienced with your drains
- Clear the drains as much as possible, if you’re able
- Put together a list of questions you have for the plumber
When you need clogged drain repairs or routine cleaning services, call our trusted drain cleaning company.
Is the fear of the bill delaying your plumbing repairs? Ask about our financing options.
Causes of Water Heater Leaks
If your water heater leaks, it can quickly lead to a major mess and water damage. These leaks can be caused by issues like
- Pressure relief valve leaks
- Temperature and pressure relief valve failure
- Corrosion and rust
- Damaged drain valve leak
- Faulty tank seams
- Loose connections and fittings
- Condensation on the tank
- Excessive pressure
- Buildup of sediment
In addition to repairing leaking water heaters, you can also call us for complete electric water heater and gas water heater services. We perform hot water heater repairs, water heater maintenance, hot water tank replacement, instant hot water services, and tankless water heater services.