Is your tankless water heater malfunctioning? You need a trained expert to repair it and get it up and running again quickly. Call our experts at Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter for emergency plumbing repairs in Higley, AZ.
Our plumbers can handle all services – from clogged drains to backed-up toilet repairs. We are available 24 hours a day. We proudly provide plumbing services to Higley, AZ, including:
- Commercial plumbing repairs
- Water heaters
- Tankless water heaters
- Sump pump services
- Slab leak repairs
- Water filtration services
- Burst pipe repairs
- Rooter services
- Clogged toilet repairs
We love hearing from our customers! Read our testimonials to find out what they think of our 24 hour plumbers.
Must-Do Tankless Water Heater Maintenance Tasks
To avoid losing hot water and keep your on-demand water heater working properly, performing routine maintenance on your system is essential. Some tasks our plumbers suggest performing on your unit include:
- Schedule flushing services every six months to remove calcium from hard water
- Have it drained and flushed
- Remove any buildup of sediment in the system.
Performing these maintenance services will allow your system to run more efficiently. Call our experts at Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter to schedule an appointment for point of use water heaters and instant hot water services.
Our residential plumbers also work with hot water heaters, repair leaking water heaters, and perform hot water heater repairs or hot water tank replacements. We also work on electric water heaters and gas water heaters in Higley, AZ, and beyond.
Garbage Disposals: Tips To Avoid Clogged Drains
If you have a garbage disposal, you might be tempted to dump all your food scraps down. However, this can lead to clogged drains and require drain cleaning services to remove buildups.
To avoid these problems, our plumbers recommend never putting these items down the disposal:
- Bones: These cannot be ground down and will stay in the disposal
- Celery: The fibrous strings can get tangled around the blades
- Coffee grounds: These can build up in your unit
- Eggshells: These can stay in your unit
- Fruit pits: These can be hard to grind and can dull your blades
- Grease: This can form a coating in your system
- Pasta: This can get caught around the blades
- Potato peels: These are also difficult to grind down and can get stuck on the blades
Call our experts at Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter for an appointment if you need clogged drain repairs.
Is a tankless water heater installation outside your budget? Call us to learn about our financing services!
Why Gas Line Blockages Are Emergencies
If there’s a clog in your gas line, it needs to be inspected and repaired by a residential plumbing contractor in Higley, AZ, immediately to avoid dangerous risks.
A blockage in the gas line can cause the line to burst. If you suspect you have a clog, schedule plumbing services as soon as possible.
Some signs you should look out for that can indicate a blockage are:
- If you notice your gas-powered appliances have a lower flame than usual
- If your hot water is not heating to the ideal temperature