When you have a clogged toilet at your house, and your plunger isn’t clearing the blockage, it’s time to call in the pros. Plumbers have specialized tools to remove toys, objects, and other blockages from the toilet. Call our experts at Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter for appointments in Gilbert, AZ. We are available 24 hours a day!
Do you have hard water? Call our experts for water softener services in Gilbert, AZ, and The East Valley.
Why You Need a Plumber to Unclog Toilets
When you have a clogged toilet, you must call a plumber to help remove it. A plumber is needed to remove the blockages to:
- Remove large, complex clogs
- Prevent damage to the toilet while removing the blockage
- Find hidden obstructions farther down the toilet you might not be aware of
- Use proper protective gear to remove clogs safely
- Use specialized equipment to remove a blockage
- Save time by having a plumber efficiently remove the clog
If you do need help removing a clog, call our plumbers at Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter.
How Plumbers Repair Clogged Toilets
When you have a clogged toilet, you may need plumbers to remove clogs from the toilet using specialized equipment. Some tools professionals may use include augers and hydro jetting.
An auger is more commonly used. This method involves inserting a flexible cable into the toilet to break up the clog.
If an auger cannot remove the clog, a plumber may need to do hydro jetting. This involves inserting a high-pressure hose with special nozzles into the drain. The force of the water can dislodge the clog.
When you need drain cleaning services, call our experts for appointments in Maricopa County.
How Clogs Can Indicate Your Toilet Needs To Be Replaced
Got a clogged toilet? You might be wondering if you need repairs or to replace the unit. Some signs that indicate you need a new unit include:
- If you are experiencing frequent clogs
- If your toilet is getting older and showing signs of wear and tear
- If your unit isn’t flushing efficiently
- If there are cracks and leaks in the unit
- If there are signs of mineral buildups or hard water stains
- If your unit has an outdated design
- If it is wobbling
If you notice these signs, call our experts at Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter to schedule toilet replacement appointments, toilet drain repairs, and toilet services.