When you need emergency plumbing repairs, make sure to schedule services as soon as possible to avoid water damage at your house. A trusted, experienced plumber can quickly and accurately make repairs to help your household avoid risks and even health threats. Call Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter for appointments in Agritopia, AZ. We are available 24 hours a day.
Why call us for residential plumbing repairs? Read our testimonials to find out.
We provide quality plumbing services to Agritopia, including:
- Commercial plumbing
- Burst pipe repair
- Drain cleaning
- Water leak detection and repair
- Water heater installations
- Water heater repairs
- Tankless water heater repairs
- Tankless water heater installations
- Water line repair and installations
- Repiping services
How Clogged Garbage Disposals Can Cause Plumbing Emergencies
Garbage disposal blockages can occur from time to time if the wrong types of food go down the disposal. When this happens, it can lead to plumbing emergencies. Some issues these blockages cause are:
- Slow draining sinks
- Overflowing sinks
- Foul odors
- Pipe blockages
- Backflow issues and contamination
- Overworking of the motor
- Damaged components
What To Ask Plumbers About Clogged Drain Repairs
When you schedule drain cleaning services to repair clogged drains, you can also use the opportunity to ask the experts key questions about your drains. Some questions our residential plumbing contractors recommend asking are:
- What’s causing the clog?
- What methods will you use to remove the clog?
- How common are these types of clogs?
- How can I avoid these types of clogs in the future?
- How long will it take to remove the clog?
Only trust you home and plumbing systems to a professional drain cleaning company like Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter. Call today to schedule your service.
Is a water heater installation not in your budget? Contact us to learn all about our financing options!
Risks of a Malfunctioning Water Heater
If your water heater is malfunctioning, it can have severe risks for your entire family. Some threats that can occur include:
- Scalding and burning if the water is too hot
- Contaminated water if there is rust, sediment, or other particles in the tank
- Explosions and leaks
- Exposure to carbon monoxide if the gas water heater is not working correctly
- Electrical hazards if there is faulty wiring or broken components
- Reduced hot water supply
If you need water heater repairs or replacement, call our plumbers. You can also call us for complete electric water heater and gas water heater services. We perform hot water heater repairs, water heater maintenance, hot water tank replacement, instant hot water services, and tankless water heater services.