Are you avoiding water line repairs or replacements because you don’t want your yard or landscaping to get dug up and damaged during the work? Fortunately, there is a cleaner and more accessible solution in Fountain Hills, AZ! Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter is here to help.
With trenchless pipe repairs and trenchless pipe replacements, our experts can repair the pipes without digging up your yard. Call Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter professionals for services in Fountain Hills, AZ. We offer affordable prices!
Avoid flooding during the next major storm by ensuring your sump pump works correctly. Call our experts for services.
Benefits of Trenchless Water Line Repairs and Replacements
When scheduling water line repairs, there are advantages to opting for trenchless water repairs and trenchless water main replacements. Some of these can include:
- Faster Repairs: Trenchless methods are quicker because digging fewer trenches takes less time.
- Landscape Safe: If your pipes are under your yard, no need to worry. This method uses only a few small holes, not causing damage to your landscaping.
- Better for the Environment: Trenchless methods are safer. There’s less chance of hitting gas or sewer lines and causing harm to the environment by releasing chemicals or sewage.
- Saves Money: Trenchless methods are cheaper. Not digging ditches means less work and lower overall costs.
- Long-Lasting Solution: Trenchless methods are effective and durable, lasting a long time.
When You Need a Trenchless Water Line Repair or Replacement
Trenchless pipe repairs can fix many problems with water lines. Some of the most common repairs these can fix are:
- Fissures in clay, lead, plastic, and cast-iron pipes.
- Pipes getting worn away by rust.
- Pipes not fitting together perfectly.
- Tree roots growing into the pipes.
- Sewage getting stuck and overflowing.
When you need to replace your aging pipes, call Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter professionals for repiping services in Fountain Hills, AZ.
Trenchless Pipe Lining: What You Can Expect
To fix an issue with a water pipe, experts may recommend trenchless water relining services. You can expect Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter professionals to follow this process when making repairs:
- Use a video camera to check how your system is doing. This helps the experts see if there are any problems.
- If the professionals find big things blocking your pipes, they might use a strong stream of water to clear them out.
- Then, they’ll put a special liner filled with a mixture that gets hard into your pipe. They blow it up so it fits inside the old pipe.
- After the mixture gets hard, they take out the liner. Now your pipe is smooth and new.
- Finally, our team looks closely at the new pipe to make sure it’s working right. They test it to be sure there are no leaks, and it fits just perfectly.