Have you been scheduling pipe repairs more and more frequently lately due to leaks and other issues? It can be time to book whole-house repiping services. Call Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter for appointments in Fountain Hills, AZ. Our reliable technicians use the latest technology!
When you need the pros to resolve a clogged toilet, call our plumbers to book an appointment in Fountain Hills, AZ!
When to Schedule Repiping Services
Determining when you need repiping services at your house can take time. Fortunately, the repipe contractors at Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter are here to help! Some signs they recommend watching for include the following:
- If your system requires frequent repairs or if you’re consistently facing issues with it.
- The water in your residence exhibits an uncommon color or taste.
- Your water pressure is diminishing.
- Your system is getting older and displaying indications of usage-related deterioration.
- You observe leaks originating from the system.
- Corrosion is present in the current system caused by limescale buildup.
- Pipe damage has occurred due to freezing temperatures.
Benefits of Copper Pipes
When selecting new pipes for your Fountain Hills, AZ, house, copper pipes have many advantages. These pipes are usually used in heating systems and water supply lines. Some reasons you should consider installing them include:
- These pipes are suitable for both hot and cold freshwater lines.
- They find application in drain-waste-vent lines.
- The majority of plumbing codes in the nation permit their use.
- They exhibit resistance to corrosion.
- Their longevity in service is commendable.
- They exhibit superior durability compared to alternative pipe varieties during cold weather conditions.
- Installation can be conducted without the need for hazardous chemicals.
- Their lightweight nature and recyclability are noteworthy features.
Protect your house during the next major storm. Contact Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter experts about sump pump services.
Why You Should Replace Galvanized Steel Pipes
Do you have an older home in Fountain Hills, AZ, that has galvanized steel pipes? You should consider replacing them. Some reasons to replace these pipes can include:
- Rapid rusting and corrosion of these pipes may swiftly result in a potential rupture.
- They are prone to easy blockages, causing a reduction in water pressure.
- These pipes were commonly set up in earlier residences and structures. Over time, they will display indications of getting older and experiencing deterioration.