When a plumbing issue develops at your office or building, you must promptly schedule repairs to fix the problem before it causes major damage or inconveniences to your occupants. Call Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter for services in Fountain Hills, AZ, to keep your plumbing systems, commercial water heater, and fixtures working. Our industrial plumbing company is available 24 hours a day!
When you need a more energy-efficient water heater, call us for tankless water heater installations in Fountain Hills, AZ, and beyond.
Common Commercial Plumbing Repairs
The plumbing systems and fixtures at your commercial building in Fountain Hills, AZ, can malfunction from time to time. Some common repairs our plumbers often encounter are:
- Leaking pipes due to wear and tear, faulty connections, and other issues.
- Clogged drains and toilets due to excessive usage.
- Dripping faucets, malfunctioning plumbing fixtures, and broken handles.
- Malfunctioning water heaters due to faulty thermostats, sediment buildups, or leaks.
- Sewer line blockages due to clogs in the sewer line.
- Sump pump repairs and maintenance.
- Water line repairs and replacements, especially as the pipes get older.
- Inconsistent water pressure.
When To Schedule Rooter Maintenance Services
It’s important to schedule regular rooter maintenance services to prevent clogs and blockages at your building. You should schedule an appointment with a Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter professional if you experience:
- Slow-draining sinks, bathtubs, or showers.
- Recurring clogs – especially if not resolved using plungers or other typical methods.
- Foul odors coming from drains.
- Gurgling or bubbling sounds when using faucets or toilets.
To ensure your system works correctly, you should also schedule rooter services with our commercial plumbing company as part of yearly maintenance on your commercial building’s plumbing system.
When you need rooter services at your building, call us to schedule an appointment with our industrial plumbers in Fountain Hills, AZ, and The Valley.
How Often To Schedule Tankless Water Heater Maintenance
It’s essential to schedule tankless water heater maintenance on your building’s system to keep it functioning correctly and prevent losing hot water in your property.
How often you should schedule these services with a commercial plumbing contractor can depend on several factors, including the quality of the water in your building, the manufacturer’s recommendations, and the amount of water usage at the facility.
Generally, you should have it serviced at least once a year and sooner if you notice any problems with the unit’s performance.