Slab leaks can quickly cause major damage to your house. The longer these go unrepaired, the more damage they can cause. To avoid expensive repairs, call our professionals at Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter for foundation leak repairs in Fountain Hills, AZ. We are available 24 hours a day!
When you need trenchless pipe repairs, call our experts for appointments in Fountain Hills, AZ, and The Valley.
What Is a Slab Leak?
Slab leaks are dreaded by many homeowners in Fountain Hills, AZ – and for a good reason. These occur under your home’s foundation and can, therefore, go unnoticed for long periods. This can lead to major water damage.
These leaks can flood your lawn and create problems with your plumbing system. Undetected and unaddressed issues can result in mold and mildew, which pose a risk to your family’s well-being.
It’s important to have a suspected leak inspected by professionals like Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter at the first signs of issues to prevent further damage.
Signs You Have a Slab Leak
To best prevent major water damage in your Fountain Hills, AZ, you should have the slab leak detected immediately. Some symptoms to watch for can include:
- Your water bills exhibit a rise despite your usage remaining constant.
- The sound of flowing water is audible within your residence even when no faucets are in use.
- Irregular temperature zones are perceptible on your foundation.
- Cracks become apparent at the foundation’s base or on walls, and you detect other visible indications of damage.
Call Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter experts for commercial plumbing repairs when you need plumbing repairs at your office or building.
How Professionals Repair Slab Leaks
When you suspect you have a slab leak, it’s essential to schedule repair services in Fountain Hills, AZ, as soon as possible. Plumbers at Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter will use several tactics to repair the leak, including:
- Check the leak and figure out exactly where it is by using advanced methods to detect leaks in your home’s foundation.
- Break open the concrete and fix the leak exactly where it’s happening under the floor.
- Decide if the plumbing pipes need to be changed or redirected. This is really important if your pipes are old.
- Put on a special epoxy pipe coating to fix small cracks in the pipes. This coating goes inside the pipes and can help you avoid expensive repairs.