Water Treatment Services in Gilbert, AZ
Keep your family safe and healthy by improving your water quality through water treatment services. If your water has an odd taste or odor, it can indicate it’s contaminated and you need to install a system. Call Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter for services in Gilbert, AZ. We use the latest technology.
Make sure your family is drinking pure, safe water. Contact us to install a water filtration system in your home.
What to Ask a Water Treatment Professional
It’s essential to ask water treatment professionals key questions before water quality inspections to ensure you understand how they will treat your water and what you can expect during the services. Some questions you should consider asking can include:
- What does the water test show about my water?
- Does the test reveal all contaminants I should be concerned about or is more testing needed?
- Do I need a whole-house treatment to correctly address the issues in my water, or can I use a single-tap system?
- What water filtration system do you recommend?
- Do you offer follow-up testing after installing a system to ensure it’s working correctly?
Advantages of Scheduling Water Treatment Services
There are many benefits to scheduling water treatment services at your home, including the following:
- It can prevent your family from getting sick. Water treatments can remove contaminants from your water that can make your household ill. Professional treatments can ensure your water is safe to drink.
- It can remove toxic materials from the water. Untreated water may contain dangerous minerals, including lead and copper. Treatments can remove these and ensure the water is safe for consumption.
- It can expand the lifespan of your appliances and plumbing systems. These treatments can get rid of hard water in your home. If not treated, hard water can damage your pipes and appliances.
- It can make your water taste better. You might not realize that your water has an odd taste until it’s treated. Professionals can remove musty tastes from your water, helping it taste more pure.
Don’t let hard water damage your appliances. Learn about our water softener services
Types of Water Treatment Systems
There are several types of water treatment systems that you can install in your home to purify your water. Some of the most common types include:
- Filtration systems: These remove contaminants through a barrier or a chemical or biological process.
- Water softeners: These replace calcium and magnesium ions with sodium or potassium ions, eliminating hard water.
- Distillation systems: These boil the water and then collect and condense the steam. This process removes solid contaminants.
- Disinfection: During this process, microorganisms are deactivated or killed through the use of disinfectants like chlorine, or a physical disinfectant like ultraviolet light.
Improve your water quality with water treatment services. Call Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter at 480-712-1622 for appointments in Maricopa County. We offer fast services!