Are your pipes starting to leak frequently or show signs of corrosion? It may be time to schedule repiping services. These whole-house repiping services need to be performed by experienced professionals. Call Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter for appointments in Gilbert, AZ. We offer affordable services and use the latest technology.
When you need clogged toilet repairs, call our plumbers to book an appointment in Gilbert, AZ, and The East Valley!
Signs You Need Repiping Services
It’s essential to schedule repiping services at the first signs of an issue to avoid water damage in your house. Our repiping contractors suggest homeowners watch for the following symptoms:
- The pipes need frequent repairs
- The water is discolored or has an odd odor or taste
- The water pressure is decreasing
- The pipes are aging and showing signs of wear and tear
- The pipes are leaking
Questions To Ask Before Repiping Services
Repiping services can be complicated – and a large undertaking. To ensure you are prepared for the appointment, asking a repipe contractor the right questions before services is essential. Some questions our plumbers recommend asking are:
- How will you minimize disruptions during the work
- How long will the project take
- What pipe materials do you recommend
- Do I need to leave my house during the work
- What preparations should I make
- What permits are required
Avoid flooding during the next monsoon. Contact Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter experts about sump pump services.
Repiping: How To Choose the Best Pipe Materials
When scheduling repiping services, choosing the best pipe materials for your house in Gilbert, AZ, is essential. Some criteria you should consider are:
- The purpose of the pipes, whether they are for water supply, draining, sewage, or other needs
- The level of water quality in your home
- The expected lifespan of the pipes
- The amount of maintenance needed on each type of pipe
To ensure you are selecting the right type of pipe for your house, ask our experts at Travis & Sons Plumbing & Rooter for their recommendations on which type of pipe will work best.