Hard Water in Fountain Hills, AZ
September 20

What’s the Difference Between Soft and Hard Water and How to Treat It

About 70% of the earth’s surface is covered in water, and 97% of that is salt water. The remaining 3% is freshwater; two-thirds of that… View Article Read More

Pipe Burst in Fountain Hills, AZ
August 16

6 Things to Do When a Pipe Bursts

If you have ever had a pipe burst in your home, you know how disastrous it can be. Not only is it a huge mess,… View Article Read More

Clogged toilet Fountain Hills, AZ
July 15

Toilet Clog Causes and Prevention

Have you struggled with a clogged or overflowing toilet recently? A clogged toilet is one of the most common household plumbing issues. Luckily, they don’t… View Article Read More

In home water leak in in Fountain Hills, AZ
May 19

6 Tips on How to Avoid Water Damage in Your Home

The threat of water damage in your home can be quite scary, especially if you have not taken the right preventative measures to protect yourself…. View Article Read More

Garbage Disposal in Fountain Hills, AZ
April 15

The Many Benefits of a Tankless Water Heater

The Many Benefits of a Tankless Water Heater Tankless water heaters are gaining popularity in Fountain Hills, AZ because of their efficiency in water heating…. View Article Read More

Signs of Clogged Drains in Fountain Hills, AZ
February 15

6 Signs You Have a Clogged Drain and What to Do About It

Clogged drains are awful. Nobody likes to come home after a long day at work only to find that the sink is full of disgusting… View Article Read More

Clogged toilet Fountain Hills, AZ
January 12

The 7 Most Common Causes of Toilet Problems

When it pertains to domestic plumbing troubles, nothing is more inconvenient than a damaged or malfunctioning toilet. Toilet troubles can not only cause your utility… View Article Read More

Plumbing Winterization in Fountain Hills, AZ
December 20

How You Should Prepare Plumbing for Winter in Arizona

Winter is approaching, so it’s important to make preparations to protect your pipes. The Valley has rather cold winters, and having leaks in your pipes… View Article Read More